Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2.7K AT 60FPS....THE MAVIC HAS IT..ANAFI WHEN WILL YOU GET IT

AR23

Reaction score
A friend was flying his DJI Air and i notice on his screen he was flying at 2.7k at 60ps...i was like what...i did not say anything but i was not happy about that. So back to business, why haven't we got that yet , i understand 4k is pushing it but 2.7k come on lets get it, you i paid 17.99 for the in apps and they went down to .99p ....come on at least put it in the store ...people like me should get it for free...what do the rest of you think. let me know in the comments.

A friend was flying his DJI Air and i notice on his screen he was flying at 2.7k at 60ps...i was like what...i did not say anything but i was not happy about that. So back to business, why haven't we got that yet , i understand 4k is pushing it but 2.7k come on lets get it, you i paid 17.99 for the in apps and they went down to .99p ....come on at least put it in the store ...people like me should get it for free...what do the rest of you think. let me know in the comments.
I agree about having to pay for apps. I have a breeze 4k from Yuneec. It take 4k@60fps also. Just a little selfie drone that high winds don't effect, and takes outstanding videos for 149.00. It basically, except for speed, performs just like the bebop 2. I've flown many diff. Drones and Parrot has been the only company to Charge for apps.

I guess they wanted to keep the drone prize as low as possible. If they wouldn’t have went with the in app purchase route, the drone would have been more expensive. So I guess having the option of not to purchase if you don’t need those feature doesn’t sound so bad. And the prize is pretty low with only 2€ for both features. Also: of you owned a DJI Spark or DJI Mavic Air, waypoints were not available for those drones. Unless you where willing to buy authors party app for up to 30€ which still wasn’t as good as parrots solution and let you loose warranty from DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood