Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2x New Anafi no green gps on drone or control!

Ecosam

Reaction score
Afternoon,

I am hoping I am being stupid here. In the last 48 hours I have had two new Anafis, first one returned, and neither of them will get a GPS lock.

I have completed all updates and left the drone and control running for a while and no change. This is efecting the drone and the control.

The app is getting a gps signal from somewhere as the blue pin is my location, but the home point is of the coad of Africa, and if I hit the gps icon to zoom to my location it heads straight to the north Pole.

Is there something obvious I am missing? Free flight has location acces on my device.

Device is samsung s20+, also tried a samsung tab a.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-160045_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-160045_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210202-160314_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-160314_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    852.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
the controller received the GPS Dara from the mobile.
Please go sure, that the GPS location is allowed for the app, that it fake GPS is enabled in the Developer Settings and your mobile can show you your right position.

If the Kopter brand-new, start first of all the calibration of the controller and the Anafi. After calibration switch the Anafi /Controller off and start both again. Let the Anafi still without any movement initiated and wait. It could be (experience with other birds if the position is totally unknown) up to 10 Min. and more for the first time. After that the last position is (Anafi too?) Save internally the last position and a reboot in the area doesn't need so much time after reboot.
Please keep in mind: hold a distance from the bird of around 2 meter. Also seen with other birds, that the remote control in the near can make trouble. Don't forget to disable at minimum the WiFi Network on your mobile

Stupid question; are you doing this inside your home?

Hülye kérdés; otthonában csinálod ezt?
The error should not be found in the phone and not in the user, but in the latest firmware update ... (as we have been accustomed to since the 1.6.4 firmware, there is always an error)

Stupid question; are you doing this inside your home?
Not so stupid question: the camera view on the right side of the Africa map shows an indoor shot. Can the topicstarter confirm that this issue also occurs when the drone is taken outside?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut