Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

360 panorama stitched in ICE

How do you do this in ICE? Sorry if being a bit dim.
I commented on your excellent sphere pano in the pictures and video threads. Now having had a shot none of my panos have turned out anything like the detail and clarity you have displayed and was going to ask what steps you took , please I have used FF6 to stitch etc.

How do you do this in ICE? Sorry if being a bit dim.
I commented on your excellent sphere pano in the pictures and video threads. Now having had a shot none of my panos have turned out anything like the detail and clarity you have displayed and was going to ask what steps you took , please I have used FF6 to stitch etc.
I just download the 42 images from my phone to my computer and create a new panorama with ICE. I let it automatically figure out the arrangement to stitch and fill in the scalloped areas automatically in the crop screen. I output the full size image then edit it in Photoshop to expand the canvas size to 2:1 ratio and fill in the sky. I usually reduce the final image to 10,000 x 5000 pixels and adjust contrast and saturation if needed.
Here is a tutorial I did for the Typhoon H:

Excellent, thank you. I have Lightworks, it being free and me being a mean Scot, so will play around with that as a starter for 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame