Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

3D prints

Alphaman

Reaction score
Just a heads-up -- check your local library to see if they are offering 3D printing services. Some libraries (like my local one, Huntsville-Madison County Public Library) are even offering free curbside pickup of printouts.
I went to Thingiverse and there are quite a few different design models for Anafi accessories; I am getting a controller joystick guard printed out and hope to have it within the next 5 days. This is great, because I am very worried about just tossing the SkyController into my computer bag along with the Anafi.
If this works, next I'll print out a gimbal locking camera cover... :giggle: Or maybe prop guards...

• Love
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
What are they charging to print the joystick guard in PLA?
Right now, there are limits on job size, though the joystick guard I chose was like 1% of the max file size. All jobs are printed in PLA, and there is no charge, at least at our library. YMMV, but even if your library charges for it, remember they aren’t in it for the profit, just to cover their costs.
Pickup has to be local, and you need a library card to fill out the online request form. That should be pretty standard across most libraries that offer the service.

I got my guard today -- perfect fit and the price was right! Trying to decide if I need prop guards or the gimbal lock for my second allowed print job this month... ;)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut