Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A few good words!

SalsaDura

Reaction score
So... I've been flying anafi for, say, a few days... so I feel like saying a few good words about it! Because, some people can look at this forum and see so many negative comments, so many falls from the sky and they may think that this drone felt flat or is faulty or defective. But in fact at least for me, it is not! It is a really great drone, full of new technology and great design, provided that you know how to deal with it. All those fancy smart functions works like a charm, follow me is one of the best in its class with so many different options, cameraman, dolly zoom, 180 degree gimbal, point of interest with unique features, you name it. You can fly it the whole day and you won't be bored! I really like it, it is so compact and light, so different. It has so much to offer. Although I know there are some problems, but in general, its merits definitely outweigh , I don't regret buying it. That was just my few words after spending with it the next whole day in the field...

I think it is funny that the Mavic air has "new" features like HDR video or video at 4k 60fps that the Anafi had since 2018 for a lower price.

Reactions: tmgrood
No, since the Mavic Pro is just available as Mavic Platinum, the Air can be upgraded. Because the Mavic 2 is so far ahead, no one will go "just" for an air, if he wants all the Mavic
2 can!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame