Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

**SOLD** ALIENTECH Duo Antenna 2.4G & 5.8G Signal Booster Range Extender for Parrot Anafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't do friends and family but I'll cover the extra 3%, where are you located and I'll have to send you a few bucks extra for shipping cause I'm in Canada

Here is what you get. Let me know if you want to move forward.

Attachments

• Alientech_1.jpg
    Alientech_1.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Alientech_2.jpg
    Alientech_2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Alientech_Antenna_back_side.jpg
    Alientech_Antenna_back_side.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 18
I want to move forward. I would like to know what QMA-SMA adapters you are referring to in this ad that you are recommending. I would also like to know your location (specifically if you are in the US or not?) and would like to verify that you are willing to accept 3% more rather than using PayPal friends and family transfer.

I won't do friends and family but I'll cover the extra 3%, where are you located and I'll have to send you a few bucks extra for shipping cause I'm in Canada
Understood.. I reside in Burnsville Minnesota and the two cables are the ones shown in the pictures.

My PayPal address is [email protected]. I will ship tomorrow USPS Priority or whenever the funds are sent.

Thank you for the purchase.

Jeff

Hey did you sell it? And I will need a way to cantact you since you will not list it on ebay or something I rufuse to be scammed even for 100 bucks. I will go get a new one from chine today if i dont hear back thanks look into getting on ebay or offerup something beside a forum which u can hide behind, good day sir..

Hey did you sell it? And I will need a way to cantact you since you will not list it on ebay or something I rufuse to be scammed even for 100 bucks. I will go get a new one from chine today if i dont hear back thanks look into getting on ebay or offerup something beside a forum which u can hide behind, good day sir..
I sold it and will take my ad down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut