Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

**SOLD** ALIENTECH Duo Antenna 2.4G & 5.8G Signal Booster Range Extender for Parrot Anafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmm1

Reaction score
Selling my Alientech dual band booster $80.00 + $7.00 USPS Priority mail US only. I used this booster once on my Parrot Anafi and ended up flying it to far out with out enough battery to get back so it works. I have one too many boosters and am looking to lesson my inventory. The booster attachment bracket isn't shown but is included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashishmalaviya
Selling my Alientech dual band booster $80.00 + $7.00 USPS Priority mail US only. I used this booster once on my Parrot Anafi and ended up flying it to far out with out enough battery to get back so it works. I have one too many boosters and looking to lesson my inventory. What's included in the picture is what's included; the controller bracket is not included however it can be purchased directly from ALIENTECH. Use at your own risk and sold as is.
Hello I hope its still available, if yes than could you send me the picture of the product you are willing to sell ?

You wouldn't know where I can pick up another Skycontroller 3 would you? Seen some on Ebay but tried that once and gott ripped off.

That's too funny you said that as I just bought one from ebay : ) I had purchased one from someone on this site and it was near new; I guess I got lucky on that sale.

Did you see the new S3's on Amazon for $169? They appear they ship directly from Parrot but not sure if they are a refurbished unit or not.

Were you still interested in the Alientech?

Jeff

Hey jeffmm1,
you still have the Anafi booster for sale? I might be interested if so.

It is still for sale. Total with shipping is $87.00. Send payment via PayPal friends and family. My e-mail for this is: [email protected]

As soon as I receive the payment I will ship it out.

Thank you

Jeff

what level of skill is required to install the bracket and booster?

what level of skill is required to install the bracket and booster?
Here is the official Alientech / Anafi installation video.

It's not difficult at all. I followed the video step by step pausing the vid until i was ready to go the next step. After I was done i thought well that wasn't to bad at all! In addition to purchasing the bracket I would recommend buying the QMA-SMA plug set. These adapters allow you to to quickly install a different antenna manufacturer like 4 Hawk that leverage a different type of antenna cable end. And if you're worried about damaging your stock antenna during the install buy a used Sky Controller 3 that someone doesn't need anymore and modify that one instead of your original.

Thanks
Jeff

You don't have to solder anything at all. Where did you see soldering required? You unscrew the bottom SC3 screws that hold the two pieces of the controller together. Unplug the two stock antennas from the main controller board and disconnect the battery.cable . Proceed with routing the two included cables and begin to route one at a time in the front of the bracket. There is a little round bolt that screws in from behind of each cable to make sure each cable end is secured tight the bracket. Then proceed to route the rest of each cable through the bracket and then snapping each cable in the exact place you disconnected the stock antennas. Re hook the battery cable then finish with attaching the top and bottom parts of the controller back together and screw the screws back in. I would forego using the included Allen wrench for the screws and purchase a quality wrench with a nice handle.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jeff

i cant solder at all so thats what I was wondering.
I just received an e-mail from someone else interested in purchasing the Alientech. You have first bids but I will need a firm yes or no decision by 8 PM CST tomorrow please.

Thank you,

Jeff

I never saw any place that said soldering, I just wanted to know how the install went because if it required soldering I would not be able to use it.

Anyhow, go ahead and move on to the next interested party, I'm not sure what I want to do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut