Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alientech.... They still around ??

d95gas

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

Is Alientech still around. Over the last 6 weeks I have sent them 4 or 5 emails regarding the kit they do for the Anafi, but had zero response from them, not even an acknowledgement of the email. Not the best way to provide customer service, but there may be a genuine reason.

Thanks

I see a lot of people with the Skydio using the Anafi controller buying the Antenna from them but going through Amazon to purchase it. So I would think they are still around. Don't think he has other employees other then himself. I know when he first made up the mod I emailed him and it took for ever for him to answer and his English was terrible so might be a language issue on returning emails.

I see a lot of people with the Skydio using the Anafi controller buying the Antenna from them but going through Amazon to purchase it. So I would think they are still around. Don't think he has other employees other then himself. I know when he first made up the mod I emailed him and it took for ever for him to answer and his English was terrible so might be a language issue on returning emails.

Ah right, understand a little better now. I will have a look on Amazon.com and see how much they will rob me of for UK shipping :)
Thanks Augustine.

Guy's, I do not know if you noticed, but Alientech seems to be located in China
(https:// www.alienth.cn )
So there may be more pressing concerns, right now, than to answer mails and such.
So hope the best and don't push it, right now!

I just wonder how Europe soon will be, not only in communication, with Italy becoming there Wuhan, right now.
And no intention, to cross ALL borders to Italy and such.

Don't know, if you noticed, but Italy was (one of ) the first country(ies), to stop ALL flights from/to China
Did not help much, as we read now, with other hubs/countries taking over the traffic.
I have an idea, why Iran is also, like Italy, getting really worse with corona!
And I am still awaiting more to come, everywhere around the globe.
Stay safe, indoor flying does not need boosters ;-)

Uh, and looking into the product, i found that AliExpress is having JUST the bracket with cables available.
(oopsi, is it ok to post such links? If not, please delete!
Which could be an option, to get other antennas on to it, to keep it better transportable!
I think, I have to investigate a bit further!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB