Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Alientech Bracket -- Antenna Recomendations

B.A.A.T

Reaction score
(Alientech Anafi Bracket) Can anyone tell me where to get a cheap but decent antenna that fits ? . Im unsure of what connection this is . Thansk

Attachments

• ANAFI.jpg
    ANAFI.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 32
Didn't know they were still supplying these. I have emailed them on numerous occasions and not heard a single thing back.

Yeah i think there still going ! However i got this from AliExpress . About 5 days to get here then Two weeks in customs ..

I think (not 100% sure) they are QMA type quick connectors.

You are more likely to find SMA connector antennas, so get a QMA to SMA adapter.

I buy it from alientech directly. Takes 3weeks to get it here. The connection is QMA. I have replace that for sma-rp connectors. I have also 2x sunshans 2w boosters. But now i only find a good antenne. I did try some, but that was not working on the anafi.
574f505629d4112610022fe3ce44c500.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Miningnew
I buy it from alientech directly. Takes 3weeks to get it here. The connection is QMA. I have replace that for sma-rp connectors. I have also 2x sunshans 2w boosters. But now i only find a good antenne. I did try some, but that was not working on the anafi.

did it actually improve the range?

The main problem of these mods is that the existing antenna system uses patch antenna tuned for the casing - so gives an approx. RF gain of 2.5dBi to 3.5dBi.

Most dual band dipole type (whip) Antenna give the same RF gain of around 3dBi to 3.5dBi.

You can get much longer dipole (whip) antenna which will give you 5dBi to 9dBi of RF gain, and these will give you a much improved range. However these antenna tend to be only single band and quite long around 35 to 40cm in length.

So for max range with an external range - get a single band (2.4Ghz) long dipole antenna for 9dBi of RF gain.

You could also go extreme - all these dipole antenna are omnidirectional, so have a 360 degree transmission pattern - so for serious improvement in distances switch to directional type antenna - certain ceramic patch antenna are directional, and of course the good old Yagi style for serious directional gains!!

Problem is Anafi itself. There is no booster on Anafi, so the effective range cannot be increased very much.

Skyshit did it, without a dronemod.

those videos are fake; just a flight plan video recording with the telemetry pasted on top. You have never seen a skyshit video with the actual screen capture as it would show a disconnected the greater part of the flight

those videos are fake; just a flight plan video recording with the telemetry pasted on top. You have never seen a skyshit video with the actual screen capture as it would show a disconnected the greater part of the flight
my bebops2 drones are skyshit /solaris moded,waiting now for his new sc3 mod to show up at my door...i have box full of different mods,antennas,nothing works better than skyshit(I really dont like this name)mods..

And you have prof of this? I would be interested in seeing it.

Suppose it is fake. Why don't people complain on the skyshit / Solaris facebook.

The previous video is an old mod. The drone side mod is no longer needed.

I'm impressed that after SkyShit has already acquired the largest Parrot Mod market since 2017 till today that there're still people saying it is fake. Really a news to me.

I was only stating that it is really curious that on the mods official channels, never ever did we see any Anafi actual iPhone screen capture of those 'tests' (with IMO funny music and cool graphics).

Believe me, if the real interface view was anything other than a garbled mess, then the guy would include it.

Based on the description, the Anafi mods are way less effective than the other ones. Maybe that plays a part as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian