Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi bobbing up and down when hovering

simdim

Reaction score
Hi All,
I just got Anafi (renewed from Amazon) and took it out for first flight. Love the bird (I have Bebop2 that I still fly), but what I had noticed that it bobbing it's nose when hovering and recording goes up and down a bit (very unsettling). There was no wind at all, and should gimbal compensate for movement like that anyway? Should I hard reset and try again?
Looks like this is known behavior - Up-and-Down wobble, especially on smart shots, I don't recall this with previous Anafi do I have a broken drone?
Cheers,

Simon

Last edited:
usuall is related to something being damaged(check props for cracks),not enough gps satellites,too dark-vertical camera is blind,reflective ground causing vertical camera to tripp ,reset needed(2 resets,first reset-press and hold power button for 15 seconds,second reset-when freeflight 6 opens hit drone icon in upper center of screen ,in next screen scroll down till you see Reset,hit it,that will prompt drone calibration,go out and test it).

Reset everything couple of times, took it flying - the moment you switch to "Cameraman" or "Follow me" - it is pitching and yawning and gimbal is not compensating enough. I guess it is defective and it is going back to Amazon, and since there is no new stock of Anafi need to look at other options ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame