Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Cells manufacturer

Fmaxii

Reaction score
Not easy to find, but just found it.
The manufacturer of our battery MCBAT00019B and battery cells is Grepow:

the cell reference is : GRPA030072

next step: trying to find where to buy cells only, without SC3 mod sold by solaris

You’re certainly right when you say they won’t sell those cells to me, of course.
I suppose Parrot or you are not the only sellers. That’s what i’m looking for anyway.

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Nem könnyű megtalálni, de csak megtalálta.
Az MCBAT00019B akkumulátor és akkumulátor gyártója a Grepow:
[URL unfurl = "true"] http://reestrinform.ru/reestr-decla...number-%D0%A0%D0%9E%D0%A1%D0%A1_CN.%D0%90%D0% 9250.% D0% 9400494.html [/ URL]

a cellahivatkozás: GRPA030072
[URL unfurl = "true"] High Voltage Lithium Battery Cell - Highest Energy Density [/ URL]

következő lépés: megpróbálja megtalálni, hogy hol vásároljon csak cellákat, a solaris által értékesített SC3 mod nélkül
I'm thinking of getting batteries with the same parameters from China, then designing a bigger battery shell and printing it with a 3D printer and the problem is solved at a fraction of the price ...

This is a good idea.
I tried to find a 2s battery in 7.6v, but each time, the batteries I found are too big.
So having a bigger battery housing seems a nice idea.
And, with this solution, you could use a battery with more mAh ;)

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
This is a good idea.
I tried to find a 2s battery in 7.6v, but each time, the batteries I found are too big.
So having a bigger battery housing seems a nice idea.
And, with this solution, you could use a battery with more mAh ;)
You don't necessarily need the cover:

Last edited:
Well... without the battery case, is not possible to fix the battery on the Anafi...
Not a very good idea...:(
Otherwise, this replacement battery, for example, could be fine, with a led level visualisation
It can be fixed. One of the battery electronics and connectors must be attached to the drone, and a standard power connector (XT) must be soldered between the electronics and the battery. Batteries should be replaced and secured with velcro.
It won't be as beautiful as the factory, but it can be operated cheaply and for many, many years without the hassle of cut off, with up to 25 minutes of flight time ...

How do you fix the actual power connecter to the existing connector on the Anafi? This one is not allowed to move.

Because of the battery level will still not be correctly shown on FF6, as it is actually, it’ll not be possible to fly 25 minutes without beginning to destroy the lipo HV.
As explained by solaris, the 2s battery voltage must not go bellow 7.4v, which is about 40% on FF6 battery level indicator.
It will be the same short flight time with an other 2s battery which has the same capacity.
A solution is to use a battery with more mAh, but it’s heavier..

How do you fix the actual power connecter to the existing connector on the Anafi? This one is not allowed to move.

Because of the battery level will still not be correctly shown on FF6, as it is actually, it’ll not be possible to fly 25 minutes without beginning to destroy the lipo HV.
As explained by solaris, the 2s battery voltage must not go bellow 7.4v, which is about 40% on FF6 battery level indicator.
It will be the same short flight time with an other 2s battery which has the same capacity.
A solution is to use a battery with more mAh, but it’s heavier..

Last edited:
I'm probably wrong, but I thought a standard LiPo was 7.4v, (2S) & Hi voltage LiPo was 7.6v, (2S).
As the above pack is WAY to big.

It is a LiPo and not a LiHv so will get overcharged by the Anafi battery charging circuit.
Yes, I think so. However, this really requires the voltage display in Freeflight.
I was thinking of having to solder a connector to the terminal of the original smart battery and just replace the cells and charge them with an external balance charger ...

I wonder if the Anafi would be able to handle a 3S. I guess it depends on which components it uses to step down the battery voltage into a usable logical voltage (if it's a simple voltage divider it wouldn't work), and the ESCs as well, since you don't want them to run too hot, but I'd like to assume they are rated to work with 3S max as most ESCs out there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K