Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI Controller Tablet Holder

Not having to power off when removing is nice. I would never use mine if I had to take those two thumb screws in and out. I does have just the right balance when used with a small 8" lightweight tablet. It probably will wear the pivot pin whole down like the one post states however I doubt that I will still be using it by then.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
It's blocking part of the antenna. Not effective. Check these out:
Amazon.com: TABLET BRACKET FOR anafi cONTROLLER

That is what I originally thought also. But I discussed this with the designer and he conducted tests and indicated that range was not affected. I personally did 3 different range tests with the tablet holder on and 3 without the tablet holder and each one was within 100 feet of the other. So I did not see any appreciable difference between having the holder on or off in terms of range. I am not a big "how far can I go" type of range guy, but I typically get 3,000 to 4,000 feet with the Anafi and the tablet holder on in a suburban area of Chicago. So it works for me; I especially like the holder's simplicity. Now if I could only say that about the buggy FreeFlight 6 app........... but I digress.

For me, this one was sent back because of the little space to control the sticks, the other two talked about on this thread I have and are good to go as said throughout the thread.

I have a tablet holder for the ANAFI controller arriving tomorrow. Will test it out and check back. After taking a closer look at the tablet holder on Amazon, looks like if you simply turn it over, where the shorter end of the holder is pointing down towards the controls, there should be enough room to navigate the controls, w/o interference from the holder. More to follow.

Last edited:
You can flip the mount I have( in thread above) 180 degrees to shift the center point about 1 inch. I have not had any problems operating controls under tablet. The balance is very good instead of hanging tablet out in front of controller which creates front heavy
balance point

Wednesday at 8:53 AM

Portable Mobile Phone Dedicated Holder Stand Remote Controller For Parrot ANAFI
( 332771593127 )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood