Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Disassembly Question

70Falcon

Reaction score
I'm in the process of disassembling a non-working Anafi to learn how to maintain them so I can keep my others flying. Now without any support from Parrot, it's either learn to fix it myself, or move on to another platform, which I don't really want to do.

The question I have, is how do I disconnect the antenna micro connectors from the board? Already messed up the one for the power light, and don't want to do any more damage.

Thanks, in advance, for any input...

P1260631.JPG

Have you looked up the strip down/repair video that was done by Parrot? Very informative and gives you a complete process to follow:

Since my original post, I have had a chance to view that video. Wish I had known about it prior to starting this, and breaking the power light connector. Although the video didn't specifically go into detail on how to disconnect them, I saw how they did it, and was able to remove the motor connectors from the board without issue. Had no Idea that they pushed on, instead of the way larger ones work. All part of the learning process. Thanks for posting the video...

Reactions: Steve Carr and BRC
Hello 70Faclon
In addition to the video I used the attached document and in addition a link to webpage with great photos on changing legs useful
Parrot Anafi – Change to FPV / Thermal legs…. – Tarkan's BORED
Still was challenging with my old eyes and fingers
I inadvertently disconnected a ribbon cable that ran from the front side of motor board to camera - was a real pain to get it reconnected

Attachments

• how_to_repair_anafi.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: 70Falcon
Hello 70Faclon
In addition to the video I used the attached document and in addition a link to webpage with great photos on changing legs useful
Parrot Anafi – Change to FPV / Thermal legs…. – Tarkan's BORED
Still was challenging with my old eyes and fingers
I inadvertently disconnected a ribbon cable that ran from the front side of motor board to camera - was a real pain to get it reconnected
HI BRC, that's the document I started with. It said to disconnect the connectors, it just didn't describe how. Now I know they lift off instead of pull out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking