Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

anafi Drone, cannot takeoff

vikram.sch

Reaction score
Iam not able to take off my Anafi drone,
the drone does connect to Skycontroller 3 and also to my mobile phone via freeflight 6 app, but there are few problems, I am not able pinpoint which component has malfancutioned.

whenever I connect to the drone, the drone dose check all 4 motors and the camera gymbol normally, but after that I face following issues:-

1.When I press '' takeoff '' on the app or on the controller, nothing happens, the drone does not takeoff.
2. The drone's battery icon shows 100% all the time even if it is not fully charged.
3. All the 'piloting preferences' in the settings are changed to '0' and can not be changed from '0' (the slider doesn't move from zero)
4.When I click to select the 'safety preferences' in the settings menu, the app crashes and restarts automatically.
5. When I select drone magnetometer calibration nothing happens.

however I can calibrate the gymbol and move the camera of the drone using the app as well as the remote.

I have already reset the drone by pressing the power on button untill all 4 lights on the battery turn to red and then release the button.
I have also reseted the battery by pressing the button on the battery for more than 15 seconds.

Please help, as Iam not able to understand which component of the drone is malfunctioning and what do I have to do in order to rectify the problem and fly my Drone.

Which mobile phone are you using and what version of operation system does it have?

Do you have another mobile phone you can try it with?

thanks for the reply
using oneplus 6
already tried with two other mobile phones.. same issue with them also

Are you able to tell us what version of FF6 you are using and the firmware versions installed on the Anafi and controller. Have you tried a different USB lead between the controller and your phone?
Also is this a brand new drone that has never flown, has it flown before and now has problems or is it second hand?

1. Iam using the latest version of the FF6, as I have reinstalled the latest version from the play store in 3 different mobile devices but the same issue all the time.
2. already tried different usb cable, same issue.
3. I Bought this drone around 6 months back from BestBuy , and I have flown it several times before without any problems.
4.About the firmware on the Drone, It is the latest firmware. currently I don't have the drone with me, I will confirm the firmware version once I have the drone with me. but iam sure its the latest firmware.

I suspect problem with the hardware, as I have tried almost all that is possible as far as software is consurned.

Can it be possible that the gps module of the drone has malfunctioned, or some other component in the motherboard?

I really have no clue.

I have sent a support request to the parrot support team, waiting for their reply.

Interested on how this is going to turn out for you. You say you bought it from Bestbuy but I see your from India. Did not know there where Bestbuys in India. ?
I am guessing you bought it when out of country?
Keep us posted on how Parrot handles this one.

I bought it from USA while I had gone there for work. Iam from India.
On getting info from Parrot, I will post. still waiting for reply from parrot.

Vikram, I am also from India and bought Anafi in USA. Were u able to register the drone on the govt. Of India website. Its impossible to register primarily the Anafi is not compliant with the conditions they r asking for

Vikram, I am also from India and bought Anafi in USA. Were u able to register the drone on the govt. Of India website. Its impossible to register primarily the Anafi is not compliant with the conditions they r asking for
anafi is not compliant, it exceeds the weight limit for a drone to be registered in india. you can not register it in India.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem