Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi failure with screen recording

J_L

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently purchased an Anafi in lightly used/like new condition and this occurred on the third battery through it, same battery used 3 times. It does have the latest firmware updates as well. The drone had spent around 14 minutes at 375 feet filming and then I decided to land and do a test flight with the screen recording running to check its max flight speed. I was messing with the controls a lot in the beginning of this flight because it seemed to have a slow sink rate while trying to hover near the ground, until it was above 10 feet, this was not an issue or noticeable previously.

At the moment of power loss or failure it switches from 37% battery to 100% and the auto landing button becomes a takeoff button. I do not believe anything hit the drone as it was still in sight when it occurred and it was recovered with only a few broken propellers after tumbling across the grass. Is this the common falling Anafi issue or perhaps something different. Prior to this it has flown fine with no issues whatsoever.
Thanks for any input on the issue.

That is not power loss - that looks more like mechanical failure possible prop failing.

The people who have experienced power loss and sudden falling out of the sky also loss telemetry and video from the drone, your drone was still sending telemetry and video when it lost control and fell to the ground.

Thanks for the replies! Feel a little better knowing that it was mechanical instead of electronic issues. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44