Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi firmware 1.6.1

AnafiPilot1

Reaction score
Just been offered update to the Anafi version 1.6.1

Any one feeling brave?!?!?!? :)

Are you talking about the controller firmware or the Anafi firmware? As I don't see any update at all. The Controller has been at 1.6.1 for some time now.

Well I decided to be guinea pig, and let it update, which went fine.

Will have to see how it performs on tomorrows flight!!

users on Anafi UK facebook page are saying that there are no problems.... so far....LOL

Reactions: Thanev
I suppose it is a minor update from my the guys who were have been running 1.6.1rc4 Beta firmware, which seems to have been working.

I didn't even see this one for the anafi only noticed the one for the controller, updating anafi now...

Everything fine for 2-3 flights that I did today.
SC3 1.6.2
Anafi 1.6.1
FF6 6.6.1

The only issue at FF6 6.6.1 is the button RESTORE PURCHASE that didn't work and we must buy again. I hope Parrot to fix it in the next update.

Reactions: MEBO
Everything fine for 2-3 flights that I did today.
SC3 1.6.2
Anafi 1.6.1
FF6 6.6.1

The only issue at FF6 6.6.1 is the button RESTORE PURCHASE that didn't work and we must buy again. I hope Parrot to fix it in the next update.

Not something they are going to resolve - if it has been less than 6 months since your purchase of the app features, request a refund from google, stating you never received them.

After which you can repurchase.

Last edited:
Not something they are going to resolve - if it has been less than 6 months since your purchase of the app features, request a refund from google, stating you never received them.

After which you can repurchase.

ok thanks, I try

When updating anafi to 1.61 it got to 95% I waited 10 min as I thought it would autocomplete. Nope had to shut it down and restart for it to be confirmed updated to 1.61, odd I thought as it already restarted half way through prior.

Hello all,

I updated to the latest and greatest on my phone, aircraft and remote. Now my gimbal is yellow on the interface and it says "Gimbal Calibration Suggested".

Started the calibration, camera moves through all of he axis and goes back to center. I then get a message "Place your aircraft on a stable surface and retry".

Placed in on several level surfaces, with my phone and iPad. With GPS green on both controller and aircraft, full battery, etc. and it continues to fail.

Rebooted my phone, aircraft and remote 5 times with the same results.

Take it up for hover check, all functions work, and camera reacts properly to all movements and zoom accordingly with no errors. Land the aircraft, look at the aircraft interface and the gimbal is yellow again.....any ideas to get this sensor to give a proper calibration? Thanks in advance.

Using new (3 month old) Anafi Thermal, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPad mini. No crashes, or any past issues since I've owned it. Only after the update this has started.

Couple of things to try .

First with the Anafi switched off - move the gimbal across the full range of X and Y motors movements, and feel for any notchy feeling - if so this is what is causing the yellow warning.

Second, make sure the flat surface you are calibrating on is actually level - i.e. using a level of some sort.

Third, re-calibrate the drone, then attempt the gimbal calibration.

Thanks AnafiPilot1 for the response.

Gimbal does move freely with no binding of any kind.

Surface is level using an actual construction level.

Recalibrated 3 times with same results.

I also deleted and reinstalled FF6 on both my iPhone and iPad.

Erased all data from my disk for the aircraft.

And I'm assuming there is no way to "re-flash" the aircraft to download the data again eh?

Drone: 1.6.1
Controller: 1.6.2
Phone: 6.6.1

I was prompted automatically for these updates

Shouldn't the aircraft and controller supposedly be the same version? Theoretically speaking.......

Just read Parrot site. I have the correct versions of firmware and both my devices (phone / ipad) are iOS 13.1.2

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut