Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Flight Plan not recording

IronSky1

Reaction score
I just ran a few test flight plans and noticed they did not record. The Record is set to always on in settings and the camera is in record in flightplan timeline. Has anyone seen this? I have used the same plans before with no issues. I just updated to new versions of FFP6 and firmware before this.

I had no problems with recording video during flight plans with all the latest updates. You might try full formatting the sd card.

I just ran a few test flight plans and noticed they did not record. The Record is set to always on in settings and the camera is in record in flightplan timeline. Has anyone seen this? I have used the same plans before with no issues. I just updated to new versions of FFP6 and firmware before this.
Do I understand right? You cam starts always on take off, but stops when flightplan comes in play?

Have you tried, if "auto record from take off" on "NO" would get you a flight plan with "video on"

My main settings is "No", flightplans work, camera starts from uploading the flight plan to the bird. Perhaps there is the faulty part?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking