Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI FPV REPAIR MATERIAL

JCamilo

Reaction score
Does the anafi FPV/Thermal arm kit necessarily include engines?, Or is it available without engines?

The arms only come with the motors - you cannot remove the motors as the arms are glued / welded assembly.
Thanks.
What else is there, in the FPV / THERMAL replacement parts, specific to this model? (evidently not counting the camera)

Last edited:
Yes everything else is the same, you get the motors with the arms pre-fixed, aerials are installed, so just ready for you to plug the wires in.

Reactions: JCamilo
Just a heads up, I modified another Anafi with the FPV/Thermal legs, recently - and had to go through 4 sets of these motors (bought from Amazon uk) as each time the rear left leg had problems.

Problems which caused that leg to vibrate more than the others, any way after 4 goes finally got an set where all the legs where good.

Reactions: d95gas
Makes me wonder if I should test this pack I have, its still sealed from Parrot, not got around to doing the swap yet...... Keep putting it off as I keep hearing horror stories about the pins that hold the legs :)

My problems were this

1st set rear left leg - motor unbalanced, causing a loud rasp sound (by holding the leg it would go away) and you could clearly see the leg vibrate more than the other legs.

2nd set rear left leg - motor loose -the 3 screws holding the motor were not done up, however you cannot get to all the screws as the legs cannot be pulled apart!

3rd set rear left leg - motor was mounted incorrectly.

4th set - finally a working set.

This how the motor was mounted on the 3rd faulty set I got!! Even after explaining the problems - I see that Amazon are listing all the leg sets I returned as a 'used' warehouse deal - this after the customer services agreed there must be some manufacturing issue with the batch of legs they have in stock.

20201218_162039.jpg

oh that's bad, better go open the pack and take a look at the mounting at least to see if they are ok. Whats the secret with these PINS that people seem to have trouble with?

Just a heads up, I modified another Anafi with the FPV/Thermal legs, recently - and had to go through 4 sets of these motors (bought from Amazon uk) as each time the rear left leg had problems.

Problems which caused that leg to vibrate more than the others, any way after 4 goes finally got an set where all the legs where good.

Are you going to tell me that you set up 3 sets to detect these vibrations?
My God ... if so, I should ask for compensation ... from these motherf...

Does anyone know what is gained from this transformation? is that they still sell the other versions (with arms separate from the engines). Has the FPV version become lighter ?, slimmer ?, greater profit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut