Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI FPV

I contacted them for the same reason: NO! They only want to sell "packages" and repair parts. However, Viotek Spectre ($15.00) goggles are VIRTUALLY the same and are modifiable. But you will need two of them. You will need two capacitive buttons--one on top and one on bottom to access the screen switch functions on your phone's Free Flight 6 if you need to switch back and forth. There is a video on YouTube that details the process. Basically, you diagonally cut both glasses in half, reverse one and glue the halves together again. (The plate needed unscrews) Then you need to cut a hole for the "new" button. It works. But I have an Otterbox case on my phone which requires a little more mod because of the thickness and the buttons won't reach the screen. If you have a "naked" phone, you should have no problem.

I called and asked same thing but I got a list of compatible goggles;
Thank you for contacting Parrot Customer Support. My name is Eve and it was a pleasure speaking with you today. Your case number for our call today is 1389718.

kindly note that we are not selling the FPV glasses separately however the FF6 latest version support the following FPV glasses:

* Possibility to select a different model of FPV glasses, from a list of supported models. List of models:

Parrot Cockpitglasses 3, Parrot Cockpitglasses 2, Parrot Cockpitglasses 1.
o Homido V2, Homido Prime, Homido
o Google Daydream View
o Zeiss VR One
o Merge VR
o Skillkorp VR5
o bnext

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

If we can be of any further assistance, please, do not hesitate to contact Parrot Customer Support by replying to this email.

Kind Regards,
Eve K.
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: 1 (877) 972-7768

I have the Homido V2 and they work well. You have to use the button on the top/right of the goggles to access the menu screen and the right stick on the controller to move and select menu options.

Reactions: Zigzag84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar