Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI GPS MODULE CABLE PLACEMENT

Should repairing this drone be this hard and frustrating?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nbkdraven

Reaction score
After many, many hours of wading through the Internet I have come to the conclusion that there are no detailed pictures, blueprints and/or schematics for the motherboard or the power board. I’m just wanting to know where to plug the GPS wire/cable into. Also if anyone has any detailed info on replacing the camera with an OEM one, please lead me to that site

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: rsvibhadaniya
G
After many, many hours of wading through the Internet I have come to the conclusion that there are no detailed pictures, blueprints and/or schematics for the motherboard or the power board. I’m just wanting to know where to plug the GPS wire/cable into. Also if anyone has any detailed info on replacing the camera with an OEM one, please lead me to that site
Gps cable is to fixed under mother mord at top left corner and its very hard to fit because cable is small and you have to fit it with some twiser tool

Reactions: nbkdraven
Here is front and back photo of motherbord

Attachments

• images (27).jpg
    images (27).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 615IoTszbnL._SX425_.jpg
    615IoTszbnL._SX425_.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Jed Anafi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads