Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi in 30 MPH winds - Follow Me mode

TJBC75

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sometimes, we tend to focus on the issues with the Anafi. Today, I just wanted to let you know how well my replacement Anafi did yesterday in heavy winds. (Had a vertical camera error 11 months into my warranty period for my original Anafi. Although it took nearly 9 weeks to come to a decision, BH Photo, where I purchased it, sent me a brand new Anafi.)

Decided to take it out on a very windy day in Chicago. 25 to 35 mph winds. Kept it close to me, but the Anafi did a very nice job in fighting the winds. Short video link attached showing the Anafi in Follow Me mode (sorry about the different light levels, the sun was going in and out of the clouds very fast). Since it was so windy, the clouds were forming and moving all over the place. Took some photos and panos and here are a couple of them.

Although I have a Mavic Pro and an Evo, I am always amazed at what the Anafi in this small package can do! Really a fun drone to fly – lots of features and tougher in the air then it looks. Hope this one holds up for the long haul!

Here are some photos from yesterday

Attachments

• pano 92 to 101 e (Large).jpg
    pano 92 to 101 e (Large).jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P0450091.JPG
    P0450091.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads