Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi In Ireland (Drone Girl)

She flies just around the corner from me.
However I'm not exactly sure what the point of this video is.............................
In Ireland the price difference between the drones is the equivalent between the base model Mercedes CLS and the top of the range AMG CLS63, a trifling €140,000. So how on earth could you compare them?

She flies just around the corner from me.
However I'm not exactly sure what the point of this video is.............................
In Ireland the price difference between the drones is the equivalent between the base model Mercedes CLS and the top of the range AMG CLS63, a trifling €140,000. So how on earth could you compare them?

Yes, the same question I vas asked myself. Her footage with Anafi suffers also from colorcast, oversaturated and over-illuminated in some places. I would definitely recommend that she read and understand the manual before starts testing, especially around use of the camera !!!

Excuse me but I could not bear to see her recordings width M2P. ?

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: FranoKaaf
You guys are all watching drones when you should be watching the pretty lady [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

You guys are all watching drones when you should be watching the pretty lady [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

No, we evaluate her work instead. ;) And as you probably sense, we are not satisfied with what we see.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: Mar
No, we evaluate her work instead. ;) And as you probably sense, we are not satisfied with what we see.

Regards, Leif.

Sorry you have missed my point, if the pretty lady did not do a good job reviewing the Anafi then we should not be totally disappointed because she was not hard to look at. “If you sense there must be more, there is more.” – Alan Cohen

Sorry you have missed my point, if the pretty lady did not do a good job reviewing the Anafi then we should not be totally disappointed because she was not hard to look at. “If you sense there must be more, there is more.” – Alan Cohen

Well, I understand now. :geek:

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Now she is in the process of showing her (missing) photographic knowledge again. ? Pay particular attention to the selection of ND filters and setting of the camera. o_O:D??

Regards, Leif.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Now she is in the process of showing her (missing) photographic knowledge again. ? Pay particular attention to the selection of ND filters and the setting of the camera. o_O:D??

Regards, Leif.
Hmmm.... I hit the escape button at 3 minutes...

giphy.gif

It was early, you have to go until 6:30 before it gets really fun. The next 3-4 minutes she beats Mr Bean with many kangaroo lengths.

Regards, Leif
Good lord, make it stop... 8:19 showed to me that she knows very little about using a camera for capturing video & it just keeps going downhill from there!

Is she the Irish equivalent of the Kardashians or something? :oops:

I still don't know whether to laugh or cry, Leif.

Reactions: Landbo
Good lord, make it stop... 8:19 showed to me that she knows very little about using a camera for capturing video & it just keeps going downhill from there!

Is she the Irish equivalent of the Kardashians or something? :oops:

I still don't know whether to laugh or cry, Leif.

I don't know what she is Alex. But I have previously seen that expression she sometimes gets in her eyes when a women suddenly get an bad idea she know well will fail. If she wanted to spend some time on learning the most basic video photographing rules, I actually think she could do some really nice work.

Regards, Leif.

I don't know what she is Alex. But I have previously seen that expression she sometimes gets in her eyes when a women suddenly get an bad idea she know well will fail. If she wanted to spend some time on learning the most basic video photographing rules, I actually think she could do some really nice work.

Regards, Leif.
I must keep better company than you, Leif, I didn't recognise that look! :ROFLMAO:

Considering the stunning countryside she has available, with a little bit of effort she could capture the most gorgeous footage if she took the time to learn the basics of aerial video capture techniques.

Reactions: Landbo
I don't think her channel is meant to show the finer photography options on any UAV she has reviewed only to show how easy it is for someone with little experience can use them. She is just out having fun in my opinion.
If you are hoping to pick up any tips you are looking at the wrong Youtube channel.

I have to comment .... as someone who has been in art for well over a decade now. it really doesnt matter what you use. it is how you use it ! The Anafi is a solid and well rounded bird. No it doesnt have a 1 inch sensor. or Dji's no fly zones aka big brother. The Anafi is for those who want true freedom. and if you cant create wonderful art with a 21mp camera ... then why are you trying ? I have seen some outstanding Jail house tattoos .... they didnt have the DJI pig sticker 3000 ! It is all about skill. and it is sad in the world we live in there is so many untalented people that are catered to with push button easy peasy devices. if that was the case it wouldnt have taken me so long to be as good as i am at photoshop. or fixing computers for that matter. I respecter for flying but dogging REAL innovation is not welcomed ! 20 flights and I still havent see one propeller in my shots. when I flew my buddy's Mavix and Mavic air ... Props, warnings, no fly. I thought my phone had a virus.... it is THAT annoying to fly DJI !!!!!

She is just out having fun in my opinion.
Is there really a need to have to post that on a YouTube channel then? Has society really become so "look at me" oriented that bored rich housewives are posting things like this now? Sorry to be so serious, it's one of the reasons I don't do social media any more... I'm a curmudgeon & proud of it! :giggle:

She may well be a lovely person, but it really is too much of the "look at me" for me to stomach. :sleep:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut