Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi just fell off the sky

Eagle

Reaction score
I own a parrot anafi for the last one and a half years. I ve done 26 flights with the drone (light use)
Today while I was flying the drone with a nice weather and no wind it just shut off and fell from the sky. Battery level was 37% controller battery 70%. I was running the latest version also
The drone was about 30 meters away from me and about 8-9metere height. The camera of the drone is damaged and it also has some bad marks on it. I didn't try to fly it again to check for any further damage.

Is this a common issue with a afi drones?

I own a parrot anafi for the last one and a half years. I ve done 26 flights with the drone (light use)
Today while I was flying the drone with a nice weather and no wind it just shut off and fell from the sky. Battery level was 37% controller battery 70%. I was running the latest version also
The drone was about 30 meters away from me and about 8-9metere height. The camera of the drone is damaged and it also has some bad marks on it. I didn't try to fly it again to check for any further damage.

Only common if you are running fresh firmware!
There are many of us who haven’t upgraded from 1.6.3 because there have been battery shutdown issues since then.

Only common if you are running fresh firmware!
There are many of us who haven’t upgraded from 1.6.3 because there have been battery shutdown issues since then.
I was running latest firmware but that's not my fault if parrot had issues with the version. I hope they take responsibility as they have a bad reputation for customer service

Dropping from the sky does happen but one would think if it was firmware related there would be hundreds dropping and that is not the case. If there was a simple solution I would think Parrot would have found it by now. Hope you get parrot to replace you Anafi.

Dropping from the sky does happen but one would think if it was firmware related there would be hundreds dropping and that is not the case. If there was a simple solution I would think Parrot would have found it by now. Hope you get parrot to replace you Anafi.
Hopefully otherwise there is a lot of bad publicity coming up for parrot

Hope they do help. I am still trying to get them to fix mine under warranty after mine fell from the sky. Because there is no flight logged they are currently saying there is nothing they can do (even when I have provided them the contents of the SD card). But not giving up yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut