Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Parrot dropping out of the sky.

Didn't know that, thanks about that, just checked it, for my 3 batteries, I have 96% with the one I crashed, second 92% and third 89%. But as I read after a new reload the value can change?...

Yes it fluctuates. I do not fly 3 batteries which are no longer at 100%.
I only have one battery which charges to max capactiy of 100% and another on order.

Reactions: Ross
After a couple of weeks parrot has decided that the crash wasn't operator error and honoured the warranty. Since the drone could not be repaired they send me a brand new one. The process was painless but a bit lengthy which might have been due to corona.

Happy Customer, cheers!

Attachments

• inCollage_20200723_154732069~2.jpg
    inCollage_20200723_154732069~2.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 15
My friends Anafi drone crashed in June. She was hovering about 100 feet up over her head videoing a property. Suddenly the drone just dropped onto the ground. Body cracked open,camera totally smashed and battery cracked open. The card has the video but it just ends during the hover. Can't access or download any flight info and Parrot is being totally unhelpful. The drone was only a few weeks old with about 20 flights on it. Guess since Parrot is getting out of the consumer market they don't give a **** anymore. Bummer for my friend. Btw...when I spoke to them this afternoon and mentioned all the dropping out of the sky crashes over the past couple of years they claimed its always operator error.?

Sorry to hear this but tell your friend not to be discouraged, there is hope
Make sure that Parrot Support logs in a ticket and provides a Case Number
Preserve the data on SD card and provide it to them
Don't let them off the hook - keep following up with emails & phone calls
Typically, like in your case if no flight data is available on smart device, they will escalate the case to HQ for review
Dropping out of the sky is not always an operator error, It's unacceptable that they said this
Keep at it and Best

BRC, thanks for the advice. We have a Case Number from Parrot. Unfortunately there is no drone or flight data to save except the actual video on the SD card except the videos on it. Unfortunately the last video ends just before the drop. No flight data at all.

BRC, thanks for the advice. We have a Case Number from Parrot. Unfortunately there is no drone or flight data to save except the actual video on the SD card except the videos on it. Unfortunately the last video ends just before the drop. No flight data at all.
Hello Gene,
There should be a folder on the card FDR - parrot should be able to analyze it (not readable by us), may help your case
First level customer support may not know or acknowledge this and keep asking for flight log
See page 4 of attachment
Document all you can to help support your claim

Attachments

• troubleshooting_anafi (2).pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 25

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame