Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI Piloting Mode Logic Diagram

C. Mudgeon

Reaction score
I sometimes fumble around trying to quickly find the piloting features I want so I organized my thoughts in the attached ANAFI Flight Mode logic diagram, which is my interpretation of what the User’s Manual is telling me. It also helps to avoid those “oh, yeah, I forgot it could do that” moments.

This is a work in progress, and I would appreciate any feedback, comments, suggestions, corrections, criticisms, etc. I have not tested or verified all the items, so there could be some errors or inconsistencies. I hope you find this useful, but please use at your own risk.

Attachments

• Flight Mode Flow Chart 2.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 68
I sometimes fumble around trying to quickly find the piloting features I want so I organized my thoughts in the attached ANAFI Flight Mode logic diagram, which is my interpretation of what the User’s Manual is telling me. It also helps to avoid those “oh, yeah, I forgot it could do that” moments.

This is a work in progress, and I would appreciate any feedback, comments, suggestions, corrections, criticisms, etc. I have not tested or verified all the items, so there could be some errors or inconsistencies. I hope you find this useful, but please use at your own risk.
Good Job !

Très très bon travail.

Puis-je le mettre sur Facebook français Anafi ??

Bertrand