Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi propellers

catchem

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to get genuine propellers for my anafi here in the UK. Has anyone any feedback on the Chinese ones being advertised. I ordered a set for £6 although they fitted ok and looked similar to the original ones they were stiffer and not as flexible on the edges but as yet I'm a bit cautious of flying with them.

I'm really struggling to get genuine propellers for my anafi here in the UK. Has anyone any feedback on the Chinese ones being advertised. I ordered a set for £6 although they fitted ok and looked similar to the original ones they were stiffer and not as flexible on the edges but as yet I'm a bit cautious of flying with them.
Parrot still sells them in their shop:

Thanks for the reply but I have tried that site and for me it does not provide the props when I click on spares for the Anafi.

I have some of the aftermarket Chinese props for the Anafi. I have found them to look like OEM and perform just fine. I do think that in earlier posts about these props someone had determined that they were made of a different plastic and were more likely to shear off at the hub if they hit things and that the OEM props tended to just nick up and survive.

I have some of the aftermarket Chinese props for the Anafi. I have found them to look like OEM and perform just fine. I do think that in earlier posts about these props someone had determined that they were made of a different plastic and were more likely to shear off at the hub if they hit things and that the OEM props tended to just nick up and survive.
Thanks for the feedback on the Chinese ones you have, the ones I have purchased visually do look identical and fit on well and rotate freely unlike some posters that comment on ones they had which were a tight fit. I have heard that even original parrot ones can suffer from hairline cracks around the hub area after about a 100 flights so I guess I should just go ahead and try what I have as it looks original ones are going to be a rare find especially here in the UK.

I have just tried this one too and the same problem won't let me add or purchase anything and the website appears broken up and not laid out correctly, not good if the only way is chinese option. But thanks for the help.
I can add the propellers to my basket and then go to the page to enter my details. What happens when you try it?

I can add the propellers to my basket and then go to the page to enter my details. What happens when you try it?
When I go to the site it appears broken up and not providing any click buttons to add items or purchase. I have even tried two different browsers thinking that may be the cause so I'm envious that you are able to proceed with ordering, thanks

In stock at BH Photo.

Many thanks but no shipping to the UK. I have decided to use the Chinese ones as they seem pretty stable.

Reactions: 70Falcon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut