Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi sales this holiday season

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
If you are looking to buy an Anafi before the holiday season starts, I noticed Best Buy has the extended combo for 584.99 and Amazon has the base version for $498.98. That's the lowest I have seen them.

In 2019, around the holidays BB was $599 for the extended.

This year it was $899; marked clearance and reduced to $810 Sept 15; $685 October 15; it was just reduced as you note to $585. Want one? Maybe wait a bit longer.

I really like my Anafi but with all my battery issues (which are still $99 and no easy alternatives) and basically no warranty or service in the US, I would struggle to recommend it today.

Mini 2; Autel Nano; and the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro are very competitive. Drop the battery price to $45 to match DJI Mini and start honoring the warranty and maybe I could. But it still doesn't have the range of the newer drones.

Reactions: BRC
In 2019, around the holidays BB was $599 for the extended.

This year it was $899; marked clearance and reduced to $810 Sept 15; $685 October 15; it was just reduced as you note to $585. Want one? Maybe wait a bit longer.

I really like my Anafi but with all my battery issues (which are still $99 and no easy alternatives) and basically no warranty or service in the US, I would struggle to recommend it today.

Mini 2; Autel Nano; and the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro are very competitive. Drop the battery price to $45 to match DJI Mini and start honoring the warranty and maybe I could. But it still doesn't have the range of the newer drones.
Well said and agree with your assessment
There is a lot to like with Anafi and meets my needs but between battery issues, lack of meaningful customer support and warranty I would not recommend either
Really a shame how they treat loyal customers

I believe I have crossed Parrot off my list. At least provide the parts that are required for a working drone, with such support.
I really loved this drone. So capable.

With battery issues, dead gimbal issues, lack of proper customer support, etc I would not recommend the Anafi to any friend.
I may still hop on a really good deal though. :(

I believe I have crossed Parrot off my list. At least provide the parts that are required for a working drone, with such support.
I really loved this drone. So capable.

With battery issues, dead gimbal issues, lack of proper customer support, etc I would not recommend the Anafi to any friend.
I may still hop on a really good deal though. :(
Since the warranty is now pointless, keep an eye out for Woot. Factory refurb has been showing up every month or 2 at lower and lower pricing. Last time it was $290 for the basic 1 battery kit.
If it goes any lower, it might still be worth it. Sadly, the batteries are still $100.

Ebay (US) has a lot of sellers who keep parrot parts.
Tech-Rabbit sells refurbished units.
Woot sells Tech-Rabbit at a discount every couple of months.

Parrot moved to the Government suppler and high price Thermal units. Support for regular folks is not as good as DJI extended.
But an Anafi at $289.00 is still a good purchase. The Bebop 2s are close to $170.00
They all come with functioning batteries. Bebop2 batteries can be purchased, many dealers available.

DJI charges $1000 for a Mavic Air 2.plus warranty.

Since the warranty is now pointless, keep an eye out for Woot. Factory refurb has been showing up every month or 2 at lower and lower pricing. Last time it was $290 for the basic 1 battery kit.
If it goes any lower, it might still be worth it. Sadly, the batteries are still $100.
Yeah most of the “intelligent” batteries are now in that -hood.
They have cut off the non-OEM sellers.

DJI are close to 120 for the Air2s, the mini2 are ~79.00
Bebops 2 can be bought for 40.00.

This is becoming an expensive hobby.

Yeah most of the “intelligent” batteries are now in that -hood.
They have cut off the non-OEM sellers.

DJI are close to 120 for the Air2s, the mini2 are ~79.00
Bebops 2 can be bought for 40.00.

This is becoming an expensive hobby.
It's natural since the batteries are larger for the longer flight times. In spite of what Parrot did, a smart battery should have a longer life since the charging and discharging can be managed. OTOH, Lithium batteries as a whole have dropped dramatically in the last 2 years. A pair of cells to fit in an Anafi is ~$10 but difficult to find.

But DJI has a big win here; new from DJI Mini 2 batteries are $55 each and on sale for $45-50. Here is a set of 3 "renewed" for $70: https://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Batteries-2400mAh-Charging-Renewed

I have never seen Anafi batteries for <$95 with the exception of some suspect looking copies from AliExpress for $60 or so.

I bought my first one from WOOT. It flew all crazy so I returned it.They quickly replaced it.The second one had sensor issues - all the images were very pixelated. Returned that one, too. Still, I went ahead and bought one from Best Buy for $584.00. Did my test flights today and it works great.

I bought my first one from WOOT. It flew all crazy so I returned it.They quickly replaced it.The second one had sensor issues - all the images were very pixelated. Returned that one, too. Still, I went ahead and bought one from Best Buy for $584.00. Did my test flights today and it works great.
Good Luck!

I still believe the Anafi is one of the best drones to actually fly as an airborne camera. Probably the Air 2S is better but a 3 battery combo is $1300! Even at that price, DJI seems to have hit waypoint flying with a cripple hammer.
Good Luck!

It's natural since the batteries are larger for the longer flight times. In spite of what Parrot did, a smart battery should have a longer life since the charging and discharging can be managed. OTOH, Lithium batteries as a whole have dropped dramatically in the last 2 years. A pair of cells to fit in an Anafi is ~$10 but difficult to find.

But DJI has a big win here; new from DJI Mini 2 batteries are $55 each and on sale for $45-50. Here is a set of 3 "renewed" for $70: https://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Batteries-2400mAh-Charging-Renewed

I have never seen Anafi batteries for <$95 with the exception of some suspect looking copies from AliExpress for $60 or so.
I was lucky this year. Amex Platinum gave us two electronic Best Buy vouchers of $50.00 each
As you can imagine, each battery cost me around $50.00 USD tax included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem