Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Thermal Camera Replacement with Normal Camera

Reaction score
Hi All, I don't know if anyone out there can give me the answer to this but I have an Anafi Thermal that just dropped out of the sky and is fine apart from the camera. It's not worth getting it repaired so have found a second hand one for sale to replace it but I was wondering if it's possible to just put a standard Anafi camera / gimbal on the thermal body? Is the motherboard different on the thermal, so it wouldn't work, or do you think it's a possibility? I've spoke to someone who has a camera / gimbal for cheap so am thinking if there's a chance it'll work I'll give it a try but any advice would be hugely appreciated!

Impossible! Because Anafi and Thermal were designed with different cable interface connectors from the camera to the mainboard!! Once you disassemble them, you will understand my opinion also.

Ok was thinking of trying to do just the opposite go from regular anfi and put my thermal on it. So now that I see that will not work does anyone know where I can get a thermal motherboard? I was changing out another part and damaged the motherboard pin set. Are there any other parts will I need if any once I change out the motherboard? I am in the US and can not find anywhere to buy parts for my 2 anfi drones.

Ok was thinking of trying to do just the opposite go from regular anfi and put my thermal on it. So now that I see that will not work does anyone know where I can get a thermal motherboard? I was changing out another part and damaged the motherboard pin set. Are there any other parts will I need if any once I change out the motherboard? I am in the US and can not find anywhere to buy parts for my 2 anfi drones.
I just saw a few 'Anafi Thermal for parts' listings on ebay. These were nonfunctional units, meant for cannibalizing. You'll definitely take your chances on an intact motherboard, but it might be worth a shot!

Herkese selam, bana bunun cevabını verebilecek biri var mı bilmiyorum ama az önce gökten düşen ve kamera dışında iyi olan bir Anafi Thermal'im var. Onu tamir ettirmeye değmez, bu yüzden onun yerine satılık ikinci el bir tane buldum ama merak ettim, termal gövdeye standart bir Anafi kamera / gimbal koymak mümkün mü? Anakart termal olarak farklı mı, yani çalışmaz mı yoksa sizce bu bir ihtimal mi? Ucuza kamerası / gimbal'i olan biriyle konuştum, bu yüzden işe yarama şansı varsa deneyeceğim ama herhangi bir tavsiye çok takdir edilecektir!
SLM ANAFINI SATMAK İSTİYORSANIZ ALABİLİRİM, ANAKART İHTİYACIM VAR

if you have the mother board and the assiciated gimbal then you can put them on any other Anafi.

Many people have tried to change cameras, but failed. The camera is registered to the motherboard. It does not work with any other camera. If you don't believe me, search for it here on the forum.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut