Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Total Distance, not Range

Explorer

Reaction score
Hi to all the experienced members

As a total newbie, may I ask if anyone knows if there are official figures for the total distance the anafi can fly when there is no wind? Here I am not referring to the range. I noted the mavic air has an official figure of 10 km without wind.
Thank you to everyone
Best wishes

Can I ask what are you going to do when the drone is 10 Km away.

Can I ask what are you going to do when the drone is 10 Km away.
Total flight distance has nothing to do with "10k away".
Which the remote is not covering, anyway.

I am not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly I (my Anafi) did ~12k in one flight, once.
Looking at the given specs, with a 100% (and new) battery, I'd say 15k or even more should be possible.
But that means flying only, full speed in normal mode, not to risk remote loss, no stop for pictures or such. Gets boring after 10 minutes ;-)

Reactions: jspg
JSPG, thank you for the input.

The drone will not be 10 km away. A bit like driving with a small car from a house on a big farm from point A to B to C to D, all location points within a one kilometre radius/range of the house on the farm, but the total distance (mileage) covered adds up to 10km.

Ana789

I must also thank you for kindly clarifying the same point and for your words of wisdom and experience when you say the Anafi can easily fly a total distance (not range) of 15 km which is quite impressive.

Ana789 do you perhaps know the answer? What is the maximum altitude I can set if the Anafi were to follow me while I drive my car?
Thank you again to you and everyone else.
Best wishes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456