Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi USA & AirSDK

Sqeppy

Reaction score
I've been trawling through the website and documentation to see if it is possible to use the AirSDK software with the Anafi USA? Actually my question is simpler - I want to log data coming from the accelerometers on an Anafi USA as a means of estimating collision or hard landing loads. Does anyone know if this has been done and how it is done?

Hello,

The ANAFI USA use the same underlying SDK as the ordinary ANAFI and the Thermal. The ANAFI line of drones are essentially the same, with different payloads, ruggedness and size.

Reactions: Sqeppy
Hello,

The ANAFI USA use the same underlying SDK as the ordinary ANAFI and the Thermal. The ANAFI line of drones are essentially the same, with different payloads, ruggedness and size.
Thanks for that @Vaakefjell . It is not obvious on the SDK website as it points to the ANAFI AI when talking about AirSDK. We have a USA and would really like to harvest some accelerometer data so tapping the on-board sensors is ideal. Our applique sensor system is light but not weightless. I need to dig into the paperwork to look at measurement frequency and full scale deflection too.

Thanks for that @Vaakefjell . It is not obvious on the SDK website as it points to the ANAFI AI when talking about AirSDK. We have a USA and would really like to harvest some accelerometer data so tapping the on-board sensors is ideal. Our applique sensor system is light but not weightless. I need to dig into the paperwork to look at measurement frequency and full scale deflection too.
Oh, sorry, I might have been too quick there. I was thinking of GroundSDK.

It does look like AirSDK is only for the Anafi Ai - I meant to say that if it works for the ANAFI 4K, FPV and Thermal it should also work for the USA, as they are essentially the same. The Ai is the next generation, so it has more onboard processing capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar