Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Video Format - Can I Adjust It?

MWDunaway

Reaction score
I am an amateur videographer and a new Anafi owner. I shoot amateur video using my Canon G20 and GoPro 3+ cameras. I have my existing cameras set to shoot in 1080 x 1920 at 30 fps (29.97). I edit using Pinnacle Studio 15 and burn Blu-Ray discs. That's all I want to do going forward. I just want to add video from the Anafi.

I set the Anafi to shoot 1080p and 30 fps. However, when I loaded the .mp4 video files from the Anafi into Studio 15, the video does not play on the timeline. I looked at the files using Windows Explorer, and the Anafi .mp4 video files are:

Frame width: 3840
Frame height: 2160
Data rate: 89842 kbps
Total bitrate: 90222 kbps
Frame rate 30.07

The .MTS files I get from my Canon G20 and the .mp4 files I get from my GoPros are Frame width 1920, frame height 1080, and frame rate 29.97.

Is there a way for me to set the Anafi to shoot video files that are 1920 x 1080 at 29.97? If not, is there a way to convert them to 1920 x 1080? Or, do I need to consider buying a different video editing system that can handle a wider array of video formats, including the Anafi video?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mark

Of course he is. Your drone is set to 4K video recording. At the bottom right, touch the 4K caption and set it to Full HD (1920x180).

Change the settings!0000.jpg
Find next to the record button the 4k setting
touch it
touch the next "4K"
set 1080p
check fps is 30 (should be from you actual setting)

Of course he is. Your drone is set to 4K video recording. At the bottom right, touch the 4K caption and set it to Full HD (1920x180).
Thank you. I actually did change the settings. I thought I had deleted all the 4K files, but just found that one of the files I was using was from before I set the video settings to Full HD. Thanks for the help.

Also:
Pinnacle can, from Version 18 or 19 on, handle that 4k!
And mixed projects, of course.
(even the upscaling is very effectiv! ;-)
Perhaps it is time for an update?

Also:
Pinnacle can, from Version 18 or 19 on, handle that 4k!
And mixed projects, of course.
(even the upscaling is very effectiv! ;-)
Perhaps it is time for an update?

Yes, it probably is. I tried a more current version with the new interface and did not like the interface. So, I stayed with 15 for the time being - knowing that the day would come.....

Oh yes, that is a pain!
I was a big fan, Pinnacle 7 up to 11 or 12, I think.
But with Corel taken over, most of the intuitivity was gone!
They merged a lot of Liquid to Pinnacle, methinks.
But with an old version on an computer, the update to a "last year" version 's inexpensive.
I now hang on to 20 for quiete some time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian