Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi vs Mavic 2 Tracking Comparison

Thanks, video is helpful. Where the M2Z would make a difference is in difficult terrain with trees and obstacles.

I think the video is somewhat deceptive, The M2 does not have near the tracking accuracy or Follow performance of Anafi.

I think the video is somewhat deceptive, The M2 does not have near the tracking accuracy or Follow performance of Anafi.

As far as I'm aware, Mavic2x is also much better at following an object than the old Mavic Pro.

Regards, Leif.

Neither is good at safely following an object, optical tracking is a DJI fail. The new Skydio may be the future of GPSless tracking.

I've seen some impressive bike tracking videos in the trees done with the M2 zoom.

Neither is good at safely following an object, optical tracking is a DJI fail. The new Skydio may be the future of GPSless tracking.

The clip that appear in the video you have linked to, are the "attack" of DJI drones and not the ability to follow an object being talked about, that is two different things. Just briefly I can see in the first 5 minutes there is no Mavic2x drones involved as it is Mavic Air and P4x on video.

But the short one is that a Mavic2x has become much better at following an object moving than the old Mavic Pro is.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: Webvan
The clip that appear in the video you have linked to, are the "attack" of DJI drones and not the ability to follow an object being talked about, that is two different things. Just briefly I can see in the first 5 minutes there is no Mavic2x drones involved as it is Mavic Air and P4x on video.

But the short one is that a Mavic2x has become much better at following an object moving than the old Mavic Pro is.

Regards, Leif.

Here's one from my M2 Zoom with the latest software.

And a comparision of Anafi and a M1. Guys do what you want but stay safe, I cringe at the idea of Active Track without a helmet. The DJI manual states: Do no fly on a clear day, in low light, around trees, around people, do not track children, do not fly over water when tracking a boat.... It's pure stupidity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood