Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi wont power on

Firmbiz94

Reaction score
So after losing my last Anafi in Michigan last summer and had my warranty denied I (foolishly) purchased another one. It hasnt had too many issues outside of minor stuff here and there. Anyways the last time I flew it she had no problem. I recently took it out after a few weeks to fly it, charged up batteries etc but the drone will not turn on. Typically when you install the battery and press the button you hear the fan turn on and the battery level shows. In my case when I press the power button the bars light up in sequence and then just turn off. Pretty bummed out bc my vacation starts this weekend and I have no idea how to fix it or whats going on. All 3 batteries do the same thing and I have reset them multiple times in an effort to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?

Most likely the main ribbon from the motor board (power connector) to the motherboard is come loose or disconnected.

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Is this the cable?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-185950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-185950_Gallery.jpg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 38
Well that was it! Cant believe it. I was close to buying a mavic mini2 ..wish this thing had better range and support from parrot and id love it forever.. thanks for the help

Make sure you put the plastic locking clip down correctly - also worth maybe sliding a piece of paper or tape to help keep that connection under pressure by the black clip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh