Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anifi not stable bounces around. Tighten motor warning

Thomas707

Reaction score
On my anifi I keep getting tighten motor screws warning and it not stable it bounces around even after I tightened the screws all the way around the drone still bouncing around

I have the same problem, bounces when i take off, and when i take it down it says error "strong vibrations, check that propellers tightly screwed", something like that, i replaced i think all propellers that cames with drone because i had a crash. But really dont know why it says this and why bouncing.

On my anifi I keep getting tighten motor screws warning and it not stable it bounces around even after I tightened the screws all the way around the drone still bouncing around
Can you please tell me what exactly is going on with your drone, when i take off mine it goes up and down, its not steady and when i take it down it goes hard to do ground, and om screen there is warning strong vibrations, check all props... Really frustrating

Can you please tell me what exactly is going on with your drone, when i take off mine it goes up and down, its not steady and when i take it down it goes hard to do ground, and om screen there is warning strong vibrations, check all props... Really frustrating

Have you replaced all the props? You probably have an unbalanced pair of props.

Have you replaced all the props? You probably have an unbalanced pair of props.
I have, the origins and i think two or three of third parts, i dont have here to buy it, need from ebay it takes long and im not sure which of them are original.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood