Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any cool mods?

LethalAv8or

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

any cool mods that you have done with your Bebop? I want to try to make mine stand out from my friend's quads so just trying to get ideas. TIA!

-SK

That’s a tough one LethalAv8or,

Bebop 2 is already an impressive quad, hard to improve on. However, if you’re looking at more of a Bebop 2 Power look Parrot store sells the complete black nose for about $15 bucks. That alone will enhance its appearance. Remove battery racing stripe if you do go with a black nose, I’ve got two bebop 2 with Power look appearance. And I’ve switched to using Power batteries, much longer flights but you’ll need to order a power charger. Parrot store has these as well, just click on the Power drone on parrot store site.

Solaris makes a Booster mod package kit for both Sky controller 2 and bebop 2, that is an amazing mod practically eliminates all disconnects within 2 miles and allows low level flights at great distances. Each of my two black bebop 2 have the mods, amazing clear video feed even at great distances. The red and black bebop 2, is stock but flies well.

Keep us posted, terrific hobby especially with a bebop 2.

PaulEB4FC3AE-5E3E-4725-AD48-CE718F644303.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: LethalAv8or
That’s a tough one LethalAv8or,

Bebop 2 is already an impressive quad, hard to improve on. However, if you’re looking at more of a Bebop 2 Power look Parrot store sells the complete black nose for about $15 bucks. That alone will enhance its appearance. Remove battery racing stripe if you do go with a black nose, I’ve got two bebop 2 with Power look appearance. And I’ve switched to using Power batteries, much longer flights but you’ll need to order a power charger. Parrot store has these as well, just click on the Power drone on parrot store site.

Solaris makes a Booster mod package kit for both Sky controller 2 and bebop 2, that is an amazing mod practically eliminates all disconnects within 2 miles and allows low level flights at great distances. Each of my two black bebop 2 have the mods, amazing clear video feed even at great distances. The red and black bebop 2, is stock but flies well.

Keep us posted, terrific hobby especially with a bebop 2.

PaulView attachment 336
Hey thanks for the response. I'll look into it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian