Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any Swing pilots here?

I recently added a Swing to my little fleet... cool device.

Hi.

Yes, I have a Parrot Swing with 3 batteries that the grandchildren fly with when they are visiting. It's almost impossible for them to destroy when they fly into something.

I do need a battery charger because they are fast used up and takes a long time to be charged one after another in the Swing. I must have written to china to get one that's to be paid for human money so I'm ready for next year when it's get summer again.

Regards Leif.

I am a teacher and we have two swings, two discos and an Anafi on the way. All great drones in their own ways.

Hi.

Yes, I have a Parrot Swing with 3 batteries that the grandchildren fly with when they are visiting. It's almost impossible for them to destroy when they fly into something.

I do need a battery charger because they are fast used up and takes a long time to be charged one after another in the Swing. I must have written to china to get one that's to be paid for human money so I'm ready for next year when it's get summer again.

Regards Leif.
I also picked up 3 swings for my grandsons great little drone.
This is a 3 battery charger i got from Amazon:
Parrot Minidrone Battery, Keenstone 3PCS 3.7V 650mAh Li-po Battery w/3-Port Charger for Jumping Sumo Swing Mambo Rolling Spider Air Night Airborne Car

I've got two swings and a mambo. They are great fun! Fantastic for the kids. The swings are have become my favorite drones!

hello...
i just got a swing. but i have a problem. my phone cannot detect the swing via freeflight 3 application. any idea?
fyi, my phone is asus zenfone 4 (jellybean 4.3)

buttmandoc,

I think the problem might be the app your using. I use Parrot Mini for my Swing and Mambo. I've never had an issue connecting on that platform. I've never heard of the freeflight 3 app. Maybe it's a newer, updated app for the Swing but I've never used it if it is...

Reactions: buttmandoc
i see... that's why i'm so confused... so now i will look forward for the older version of freeflight mini as an alternative solution... since i install it from playstore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame