Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any way to determine heading in flight with FF6?

Rocky the FS

Reaction score
I've been hibernating most of the winter, and now I'm in self quarantine, so I'm starting to think about flying again now that the snow is mostly gone. I don't think I have ever seen a way to do this without the add-on software, but perhaps someone has an idea. When I take the Anafi beyond visual range, I'd like to see its heading, not just from guessing by watching the video.

never seen any compas in FF6 , you could use the map mod , by the way if your thinking of udating the drone fw ,DONT DO IT cause you wont need a compas or heading ...

Switch to map view, the Drone icon has, like the remote/device icon, a heading "angle"

Reactions: dashSolo
D'Oh. :sleep: Can you tell I haven't flown in five months?

Yes, I plan on de-activating my home network when powering up the batteries and the drone for the first flight of 2020 so there is NO CHANCE of it updating!!! :mad:

Obviously the French don't have an equivalent of the Americanism "If it ain't broke don't fix it!"

In case they have, ....

S'il n'est pas cassé, ne le répare pas, il suffit de le chercher jusqu'à ce qu'il soit cassé "
(Google translate, and just wanna make sure: if they read they need to understand ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation... for the Anafi, in France we have something that says :
‘We can easily fix it as WE created it’ ;o)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking