Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

April 19, 2019 Full Moon

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
I really need to clean the dust off my lens one of these days :)
Last nights moon. As the temp dropped my camera started to take longer to take the photo but this what I got from a 4 hour time lapse of the moon.

On both April 18 and April 19, 2019, you'll see a round full-looking moon in your sky. The moon turns full in front of the constellation Virgo the Maiden at 11:12 UTC on April 19. That means that, from some places worldwide, the moon turns full before dawn on April 19.

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
hi,
nice moon, did you take it with your camera ?
Yes it is a DSLR camera. Nikon D5100 with a Arsenal attached to get Holy Grail timelapses .

mrsurf

Reaction score
Yes it is a DSLR camera. Nikon D5100 with a Arsenal attached to get Holy Grail timelapses .

interesting, i'm planning to buy that arsenal. did you used it for anything else ?

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Last summer I have used it for some long exposure photos but I found it not all that good for that. They keep improving on the firmware but it still needs a lot of work. They said there should be a update to the firmware in the next couple of weeks so I will be out testing it more then and besides it will be warmer so I can spend more time out side.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keybo