Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Don't worry about it!

Added new functionality on the "Points" page.
For registered users, flight plans are saved in the database and can be uploaded to the map for re-generation of files or editing.

1591114719466.png
The registration button is located at the bottom left of the page.

Links:
Español
Русский
English

Last edited:
I'm sorry, an error was detected. Saved flight plans are loaded to the page incorrectly. I'll fix it.

Last edited:
New functionality has been added to the "Points" page. Now you can tranpose the entire flight plan.
To move the flight plan, select "Transpose the flight plan" in the field "Click on the map".
1591189791480.png
The POI and all points of the flight plan will be moved to the click point in parallel.
Thus, once a successful flight plan is developed, it can be repeated without edits at various points or used as a template.
(Flight plans are saved if you are logged in.)

1591190394089.png 1591190409940.png 1591190424816.png

• Love
Reactions: zandoli
Wonderful feature abant!
Are you saying we will soon be able to share among users? :)

What exactly do you mean? You can use flight plan files in any way you choose.

The transpose feature allows us to use flight plans at different locations.
This feature opens up sharing flight plans among users.
Possibly, download from one user, then upload, and transpose to another user's specific location?

I know, what he means.
On Litchi, users have the option, to open there/ some of there flight plans for the public.
This planes are openly available for everyone to fly, change, move it.
Without changing the original flightplan for/of the creator.

But to make the moving feature really valuable, and I did not think about that when I mentioned this earlier, my appology:
We would need an option, to rotate the flightplan.

Not all locations are "north/south" orientated like the one, someone did set up his flightplan

One feature I really wish could be implemented is the option to use metric or imperial. Canada did not switch to metric until I was to old to really care and still feel more comfortable using imperial for my flights. So I am constantly using google to convert metric to imperial to make sure I have the right measurements. As the USA is still all imperial I am sure users there would like that option also. Other then that the latest improvement to save flight logs is a nice addition.

Reactions: d95gas
One feature I really wish could be implemented is the option to use metric or imperial. Canada did not switch to metric until I was to old to really care and still feel more comfortable using imperial for my flights. So I am constantly using google to convert metric to imperial to make sure I have the right measurements. As the USA is still all imperial I am sure users there would like that option also. Other then that the latest improvement to save flight logs is a nice addition.
Take the number in meter times 3 and add every now and then an extra ft

In ff6 you still have your imperialistic stuff
Come one, get over it
Lets move on
?

The war of independence was not right now and you still use the old imperial unit of measure? Why?

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
The war of independence was not right now and you still use the old imperial unit of measure? Why?
Funny story about thart:
The American Revolutionary War was 1775–1783
The imperial system however, it is from 1824!

The US and Canada never got independent from the british crown!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Flew a "points" flight plan, today.
Because of the "falling out of air" and not switching on, right now, I do not have the flight record.
But I have the video:
I did not use the Orbit, b/c I wanted to get around twice in a row.
I did 2 flights (2x twice around ;-) and put both in a 32 x speed video
And still my Anafi slowed down at the waypoints.

Reactions: abant
New functionality of the "Points" page.

Added switching between measurement systems. The position of the switch does not matter until you click "Create flight plan". So, you can edit the plan in the "metric" position and switch to "Imperial" before sending it to generation.

It's becouse all data on the server (and in your flight plan files) are always stored in meters and m/s and converted to feet only when uploaded to the page or to the FF6 program interface.

So, when you load a previously saved plan on the page and want to see all the values in feet, you should switch the page to "Imperial" before loading the data, otherwise it will load in meters.

Flew a "points" flight plan, today.

Nice video!
I visited Thailand seven times but never to your wonderful island. I will definitely visit it later.

New functionality of the "Points" page.

Added switching between measurement systems. The position of the switch does not matter until you click "Create flight plan". So, you can edit the plan in the "metric" position and switch to "Imperial" before sending it to generation.

It's becouse all data on the server (and in your flight plan files) are always stored in meters and m/s and converted to feet only when uploaded to the page or to the FF6 program interface.

So, when you load a previously saved plan on the page and want to see all the values in feet, you should switch the page to "Imperial" before loading the data, otherwise it will load in meters.
Not sure that Augustine (or other american pilots living in the past ;-) is (are) happy with that!
My guess is, he would already like to have the BRITISH system :eek: for creating.
I think the FF6 will show it anyway to him in ft, cause his FF6 is set to this, eh, system!

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456