Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Balance your Bebop 2 battery.

Northponder

Reaction score
I found a gentleman on YouTube that was kind enough to help me find a way to cycle and charge and balance the battery. His name is Mr. Kent on YouTube. He is a wonderful man that was a teacher. He explained how to make up the plug to use with my multi-charger. It works perfectly and showed me just how out of balance they were. It is perfect and the drain rate is much more even. Check him out, a very smart man.

Skydreamer

Reaction score
I found a gentleman on YouTube that was kind enough to help me find a way to cycle and charge and balance the battery. His name is Mr. Kent on YouTube. He is a wonderful man that was a teacher. He explained how to make up the plug to use with my multi-charger. It works perfectly and showed me just how out of balance they were. It is perfect and the drain rate is much more even. Check him out, a very smart man.
I went the other way around,i purchased cable from mr.kent and it works great with my imax charger,it is the only way i ballance charge my bebop 2 batterys....i just wanna add mr.kent made excellent collections of youtube videos,everything a new bebop 2 owner should know....

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
Mr. Kent is an outstanding fellow, I’ve watched many of his videos especially when first getting into the hobby.

Although already have a bebop 2 battery balanced charger, I’ll still google and check out the battery balance video, sounds very interesting.

Paul

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pietkin