Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Batteries Will Not Power Down

TeddyBoy

Reaction score
I did review previous threads about batteries, but didn't find anything similar.

It has been two weeks since my Anafi Thermal has been in the air. I hard started and fully charged the batteries before launching today. The flight was uneventful. When it came time to power down, the battery would not shut off. After several attempts, and resetting the battery while in place on the drone, it still would not power down so I finally removed it. I have tried all three batteries and get the same result.

Has anyone run into this issue? I hate to pull a powered up battery off the drone. Will this damage the internals? Is there a way to reset?

Thanks, as always, for any help!

Teddy

If your battery hardware is ok, the reason might be a too long press of the on-off button. A short press will do.

Thanks, Dirk. I appreciate your input. I've never had this issue before (50 or so flights over three months), but I decided to swallow my pride and make sure I took your advice.
Well, I went back this morning and tried again...all three batteries. All three power down as they should. All seems fine.
I promise! I had had nothing to drink last night! :)

T

I have also seen on occasion if battery gets to warm due to long flight in hot weather, It can cause this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking