Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery/Connection Issue

SkySpy

Reaction score
Greetings fellow pilots! I searched the archive for this problem. Did not find find a thread for this particular issue.

Today I flew a short flight. There was about 65% left on the drone battery. Went to a second location to continue flying on the same battery as I often do. Turned my control on, the pressed the button on the drone. Three green lights flashed the became steady indicating i had enough battery for another flight. Then the battery lights went out, however the drone was still on. The fan was running and the blue LED status light was on. However the drone would not bind to the control. I tried shutting the drone down by pressing the button again but it would not turn off. I unplugged the battery, reinserted it and started the process over. Same result. I changed to a fresh, fully charged battery. The same issue occurred. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Please advise.

When you say the drone would not bind to the control I am thinking you need to rebind the RC back to the Anafi. I know this should not happen but I have had it happen a couple of times. You will need to take your USB cable from the RC and plug it into the Anafi's battery when the Anafi is turned on. The lights will flash indicating a bind.
Hope this helps.

When you say the drone would not bind to the control I am thinking you need to rebind the RC back to the Anafi. I know this should not happen but I have had it happen a couple of times. You will need to take your USB cable from the RC and plug it into the Anafi's battery when the Anafi is turned on. The lights will flash indicating a bind.
Hope this helps.
Hello Augustine, I will give this a try. There is another detail I observed during this malfunction that I forgot to mention in my post. After I press the start button on the drone, the battery lights scroll as they normally do and settle on the remaining power display. (in this case three lights). Then the lights go out. The drone fan is still running and the LED is on, but the drone never initiates it's calibration movements of the gimble. This is typically done even if the RC is turned off, therefore I think this problem is more than a binding issue.

As always, thank you for your reply! I will post my results to your suggestion.

Hello Augustine, I will give this a try. There is another detail I observed during this malfunction that I forgot to mention in my post. After I press the start button on the drone, the battery lights scroll as they normally do and settle on the remaining power display. (in this case three lights). Then the lights go out. The drone fan is still running and the LED is on, but the drone never initiates it's calibration movements of the gimble. This is typically done even if the RC is turned off, therefore I think this problem is more than a binding issue.

As always, thank you for your reply! I will post my results to your suggestion.
Here's my update. Encountered the same problem yesterday. Wondering where this problem came from and why now? Anyway, this time I plugged the cable from the control to the battery (I forgot to unplug it from the control as instructed) :confused:.......Success! The battery lights came back on and the drone initiated the startup procedure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow