Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery Issue (ANAFI Thermal)

ShawnVigil

Reaction score
So one of the batteries on my package does not charge but blinks one LED quickly (not the charging blink like the other two batteries) anyone else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong or obvious? Parrot just told me sorry and get a refund. So that doesn’t help.

OK so why would you not get a refund when Parrot support tells you to get one? I'm confused LOL
Not much you can do with a faulty battery. Time to get a new one and move on.

There’s no refund on the Drone since I bought it from a private seller. The question was just to see if I was doing something obviously wrong or if anyone else has seen the quick blinking LED I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And since it is used maybe the care the original owner had for his batteries was not the best and it might need replacing, just a thought.

Seems like you are treating that bad one as you treat the good ones, so you aren't doing anything wrong. Like Parrot said "replace". You're lucky to have extra's. I have eight and rotate them religiously. Nothing you can do if one goes bad, although it will gradually get less and less flight time.

I’ll end up buying a new battery I think . It’s not a used purchase, it was new, the seller just doesn’t do refunds. I’ll post a video to show the issues

Well buying from someone private and not a retailer you need to remember Caveat emptor is a Latin term that means "let the buyer beware." Similar to the phrase "sold as is," this term means that the buyer assumes the risk that a product may fail to meet expectations or have defects.

Sorry you get screwed

Thanks, overall, it’s working fine. Just that one battery doesn’t.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem