Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery not charging. Single green light won't stop flashing.

dpiechnik

Reaction score
I've searched through the forums and was unable to find anything relating to this issue so I thought I'd see if anyone had experienced this issue.

Another pilot had flown the drone but had a bit of a crash. After the incident there were issues getting the drone to shut off but we were able to shut it off after launching and landing. The battery was low so I plugged it in overnight but when I checked the next day the battery hadn't charged at all. Instead a single LED on the battery has been blinking green nonstop, whether plugged in to power, plugged in to the drone or sitting all by its lonesome on a desk.

Here is what I've tried so far without much luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

TROUBLESHOOTING ATTEMPTS
  • Plugging it in to different charging sources
    • Charging-capable USB port
    • Wall port
  • Resetting the battery
    • I've tried holding the power button for 15 seconds to reset the battery a few times

Have you tried an alternative USB cable, the forums are littered with people who have had issues with USB Cables. I always try to ensure I buy high quality cables.

I have a box at work with half dozen or so USB Cables that have failed in one way or another.

Thanks for the response, d95gas. I had tried a few different cables but they didn't seem to help. Looks like it fixed itself after a while and I was able to get it to charge again. Still not sure what caused it but looks like looking the other way and pretending it didn't exist did the trick.

When the Anafi Battery reaches a certain temperature, same as Mavic 2 Pro battery they will not charge.

Until they cool down, you’re good to go. This has happened to both my Anafi and Mavic 2 Pro batteries. This was from leaving them in my pickup on a hot day, session learned. Now, I pack them in a back pack with reusable ice packs.

Glad to hear the Battery bounced back.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem