Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 absolutely will not calibrate

Mr Bebop 2

Reaction score
Hi so this is my 3rd bebop 2 and I'm familiar with them I know to take it outside far away from metals or magnets to not interfere with calibration but I swear for the life of me I get the first 2 boxes green then the last red which then makes them all red. I e tried to do it everywhere. Not wearing a watch nothin like that and this is my first bebop 2 that has a blue light rather than red except for when I owned the power version. Help please

Hello,

Sorry to hear you’re having calibration issues, funny thing I too was experiencing calibration issues this morning with two my my Bebop 2. Switched controllers and still had issues, couple times passed the first green light but then made the second green light failed.

Just kept at it, then finally all three green lights lit up. Flew a few miles brought it back, restarted same issue asking for calibration as early and couldn’t calibrate. Went back home, played with it some more thinking it may be a app issue. Was about to delete app and re-upload, then it kicked in no issues after calibration.

To make sure, tried all my Bebop 2 have four models. All didn’t ask for calibration, calibration are saved with each one all is back to normal.

Worst case, delete the app and re-upload. But try rebooting your phone first, appears to ge an issue with others since we both had problems today.

All the best,
Paul

Hi so this is my 3rd bebop 2 and I'm familiar with them I know to take it outside far away from metals or magnets to not interfere with calibration but I swear for the life of me I get the first 2 boxes green then the last red which then makes them all red. I e tried to do it everywhere. Not wearing a watch nothin like that and this is my first bebop 2 that has a blue light rather than red except for when I owned the power version. Help please

Hey sounds like a plan. I too have another skycontroller thought about mixing it in idk but the phone reset I bet will do it. My phone is the absolute worst when it's clutch time lol. Thanks for the reply I'll give it a shot. Take care

Hey what do ya know..it worked. I also switched to the auriga app. Forgot that used to work for me all the time long ago. Thanks again. Now time to go crash it into something real solid! Lol thanks

Hey what do ya know..it worked. I also switched to the auriga app. Forgot that used to work for me all the time long ago. Thanks again. Now time to go crash it into something real solid! Lol thanks
Fantastic!

That’s great news! Glad all worked out for you.

Forgot to mention, Here’s another reason bebop 2 won’t calibrate. If an antenna cable connector gets disconnected from antenna or motherboard, or if antenna cable gets damaged. This too causes the bebop 2 to not fully calibrate, just a heads up up if you or others encounter this.

Congratulations!
Paul

So if the bebop won't calibrate you need to turn the the drone faster, doing it slow it will not calibrate .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking