Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 as a Bebop 2 power ?

LesJeeves

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I have just baught my parrot bebop 2 and when i look at the batter it says Parrot bebop power and it has 3350 mAh on it and it has a Blue light. Does this mean that i have a parrot bebop 2 power ?

Just read the plate on the drone under the battery. If it says it's a Power Edition, you've got a PE drone and battery.

More likely (and this is getting real common) you've got a standard Bebop 2. Parrot appears to be using up spare parts, and has been using the Blue Button on all their drones for about a year.

Also check the output rating of the charger on it's label. 12.6 volts means it's a standard charger. 13.05 volts means it's a Power Edition charger.
My charger does have 13.05 volts on the back off it. I was thinking the same that they are using spare stock

read voltage for the battery, not mAh. If voltage is 11.1 - its a standard battery and you will overcharge it with 13.05 charger ( read about lipo overcharging)
If its a 11.4V battery - congratulations, you've got a power edition (the only real difference between standard and power edition is a battery voltage and charger voltage and few configuration files in firmware).
I know, it sounds ridiculous, but power edition is just new battery type (11.4V) and new charger (13.05).

I have just baught my parrot bebop 2 and when i look at the batter it says Parrot bebop power and it has 3350 mAh on it and it has a Blue light. Does this mean that i have a parrot bebop 2 power ?
The Mother board will have Bebop 2 Power on top were the battery slides into, either one of the two are good drones.

Enjoy that have fun
Paul

53E2C29F-5FFA-4A71-9586-8FB03B6ED410.jpeg

I hope you know that this word is the only difference. there are few changes in firmware (hardware id, battery level mapping). Motherboard is the same. Ok, props are slightly different shape. Cage, gps, camera, motors - all the same.

Reactions: SquashedLizard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut