Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 battery and flight plan problems

Sgt rock

Reaction score
Hi I have 3 batteries for my bebop 2 I go out with all fully charged but after 1st flight and battery change the drone won't start?? Also with freeflight pro I preload a map but when I'm in the field all I get is a grey screen I try loading a saved map but get same problem? Any help greatly appreciated

Hi I have 3 batteries for my bebop 2 I go out with all fully charged but after 1st flight and battery change the drone won't start?? Also with freeflight pro I preload a map but when I'm in the field all I get is a grey screen I try loading a saved map but get same problem? Any help greatly appreciated
Tricky diagnosing non start. If I may ask few questions.

1. Does the non start only happen for the same battery all the time or does it happen regardless of which battery?

2. It is possible your map was not downloaded correctly the initial time. you can always double check this after you have downloaded the map, turn off the wifi for the device so there is no internet than go to the area you preloaded and see if it displays. If it does the map is saved, if it does not, the map was not saved.

If it isn't able to save the map, there is a file permission problem and you may need to reinstall the app and pay close attention the prompts allowing permission for the app to access locations on your device. These locations are usually used to save items such as preloaded map. Inability to access these locations with the app because of permission issues would cause the non loading of map.

Thank you everyone for your help problem solved I'm not sure how tho lol its working now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian