Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 fails to save recordings/images

gam2029

Reaction score
Greetings folks!

New here....so I'm appreciate for the help beforehand! :)(y)

My Bepop 2 is failing to save/capture any recordings (video or photo) :confused:. I can hit "B" on my Sky Controller so start the recording and watch the timer increase indicating the duration of the clip in the FreeFlight Pro.

But when I go the "Gallery" in the app. I have nothing saved (screenshot below). I've connected the Bebop to my PC & confirmed the results; 0 media.

I noticed this for the past few flights....before that things were peachy.

What am I missing? 🤷‍♂️

Thank you!

Attachments

• Parrot-FreeFlightPro-gallery.jpeg
    Parrot-FreeFlightPro-gallery.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
This happened to me as well, I did a factory reset of the bebop 2 and it fixed it
Let me try that...although I think I've already done that. Will keep you posted.

How do you turn off your Bebop 2? :unsure:

Press & releasing of the power button for me does not shut it down. I have to pull the battery sometimes.

Appreciate the reply & help. (y)

I use the power button, so something is goofy with it. Factory reset takes awhile, there are youtube videos on it.

Mike
Yep...it was just me not following the instructions for the power off/on. It's okay now. A single press of the power button after the red light is steady is now switching off the power. (y)

But, the primary issue is still there...I cannot save any media while recording or capturing an image :(. I've reset the Bebop 2 already following online instructions. I've posted a clip here to show what I see in FreeFlight Pro.

Short clip: FreeFlight Pro recording

Any help would be appreciated. (y)

Last edited:
The instructions for factory reset is incorrect. Once you press the button for 10 seconds to initiate it, it takes about five minutes to do a factory reset. Then what I would do is erase freeflight pro and re-install it

Reactions: gam2029
The instructions for factory reset is incorrect. Once you press the button for 10 seconds to initiate it, it takes about five minutes to do a factory reset. Then what I would do is erase freeflight pro and re-install it
Appreciate the reply. (y)

5 minutes....yep...that was not mentioned. Is there any indication when a reset is complete? 🤔

Will reinstall FreeFlight Pro also. Thank you, again.

Success! I did the factory reset & everything is peachy now.... :cool:

Although I did notice that despite the images/clips saving, the "Gallery" is not updated in FreeFlight Pro. I am attaching images to show what I mean.

@mikeexplorer Thank you! You rock sir! (y)

Attachments

• Place to tap to get media.jpeg
    Place to tap to get media.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Media found in .jpeg
    Media found in .jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 4
  • No media in Gallery menu option .jpeg
    No media in Gallery menu option .jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: BRC
That is because you have to click on the drone (section that shows memory) and then transfer them to your device to see them in the gallery. Most of the time I directly download from the drone to my computer. The only time I transfer to the device if I need to clear memory for more flights the same day.

Mike

Reactions: gam2029
That is because you have to click on the drone (section that shows memory) and then transfer them to your device to see them in the gallery. Most of the time I directly download from the drone to my computer. The only time I transfer to the device if I need to clear memory for more flights the same day.

Mike
Oh wow! I didn't know you could copy from the drone to device. So much to learn! Thank you again. (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem