Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 freeflight 6 issues

Beastie123

Reaction score
Hi all newbie here ive recently rekindled my love for flying and bought myself a bebop 2 again i had one when they first cane out but it was plagued by software issues so i thought id get rid and wait untill the issues were ironed out. So imagine my surprise when all these years later there are still very much software issues, now we have freeflight 6 which is really bad it constantly disconnects crashes and just does not have any more features than it did when they first came out. Im seriously considering getting rid and forking out for a dji. Anybody have the same problem with freeflight6 are there any alternatives that could be used.
Thanks in advance

Free Flight works great for me, never crashes, not sure what might be going on with yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the Bebop 2 uses Freeflight 6 for a App. Thought it used FreeFlight Pro?
From the Google store:
" Download FreeFlight Pro, the free app that allows you to access advanced flight settings and pilot your Parrot Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco drones."

Reactions: Skydreamer
Hi yes sorry freeflight pro i meant it crashes when i try and open fly and film, also the cameraman follow function is very poor looses me when im walking.
Also ive seen videos where they have all sorts of functionality abilities that i just cant seem to find.

I've never had an issue with the app and I've used several different phones -all android- and the odd iPhone and iPad,you clearly have a conflict somewhere,only experimentation will iron it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar