Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 losing connection to skycontroller 2

Kallen79

Reaction score
Hi, I am using free flight pro and sky controller 2.. I am flying at 50-75M height and always losing connection at around 400M distance.
is this usual? thanks for any help out there :)

The range I get before losing signal varies depending on where I am flying. It all depends on what other interfering signals are nearby. WHen I fly in remote areas, I have gotten over 900 meters out with no problem.

Mike

Reactions: Kallen79
Hi Mike,
thanks for your reply, I am flying in remote areas but still not getting more than 450M distance.
when using the flight plan it does complete it but worrying when i lose connection.
I have tried using a tablet rather than my phone and re-installed free flight pro on both.
I do have the skycontroller 1 also but i cannot update it.
any suggestions will be greatly appropriated
thanks

Hi,can you answer few questions like,where do u live,what country,in freeflightpro settings under network did you set it to auto or manual,if manual what channel is chosen,if i remember right last skycontroller 1 update was 1.7.4!what are the steps you are taking whenyou try to update....

Could it be your aircraft is communicating with your phone/tablet wifi rather than the Skycontroller signal? I've had that happen and the range is definitely shorter. Sometimes I just turn off the phone wifi to ensure that the controller is making the connection.

Reactions: Skanderbenabdelkrim
[QUOTE = "Kallen79, publicación: 32984, miembro: 5915"]
Hola, estoy usando el controlador de vuelo libre pro y sky 2. Estoy volando a una altura de 50-75M y siempre pierdo la conexión a una distancia de alrededor de 400M.
es esto habitual? gracias por cualquier ayuda por ahí:)
[/CITAR]
Hello Kallen79 test putting in the skycontroller 2 US country and channel 6 with that configuration and always reached more than 2 kilometers a greeting and take care ?

[CITA = "Luis Gálvez, publicación: 33397, miembro: 1019"]
[CITA = "Kallen79, publicación: 32984, miembro: 5915"]
Hola, estoy usando el controlador de vuelo libre y cielo 2. Estoy volando a una altura de 50-75M y siempre pierdo la conexión a una distancia de alrededor de 400M.
[/ CITAR]
Hola Kallen79 prueba poniendo en el skycontroller 2 país de EE. UU. Y el canal 6 con esa configuración y siempre llegaba a más de 2 kilómetros un saludo y cuídate ?
[/CITAR]
[QUOTE = "Kallen79, publicación: 32984, miembro: 5915"]
Hola, estoy usando el controlador de vuelo libre pro y sky 2. Estoy volando a una altura de 50-75M y siempre pierdo la conexión a una distancia de alrededor de 400M.
[/CITAR]
HolaHello Kallen79 test putting in the skycontroller 2 US country and channel 6 with that configuration and always reached more than 2 kilometers a greeting and take care of yourself

Could it be your aircraft is communicating with your phone/tablet wifi rather than the Skycontroller signal? I've had that happen and the range is definitely shorter. Sometimes I just turn off the phone wifi to ensure that the controller is making the connection.

For the Skycontroller 2 the Phones WiFi needs to be disabled.

The phone connects to the controller via cable. Than the Controller connects to the drone via WiFi.

The range you posted make it look like it's only using the phone's WiFi as the connection medium.

If you still haven't sorted this out and need more help please let me know and I will chime in again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow